Our UAVs can replace cranes, jibs,dollies and get into the most inaccessible of places. Howard Rockliffe is Vistaworx' chief pilot/cameraman and has many years of experience shooting documentaries, commercials, TV dramas and helicopter aerials.
Our prices include all the relevent pre-planning work that is required by the CAA and also any additional authorisation in relation to any local ATC. We also provide £5,000,000 public liability when engaged in any aerial work and undertake a complete on-site safety survey.
All projects include:
- 2 man crew operation: pilot/cameraman & flight observer
- X5 Pro with 4K MFT camera & Zuiko lenses
- Optional: X5R shooting Cinema DNG Raw available as pilot & cameraman
- Ground station with wireless video link providing streaming HD video to second monitor
- Fully Insured operations up to £5,000,000
- Fully certified with RPQ-s qualification with CAA permissions PfCO
- Backup equipment and 2nd aircraft carried on all projects